Here are a list of companies that have recently made the switch to Node.js –
Let’s look at some data:
- npm (the Node Package Manager) is the largest package registry in the world. It has now surpassed 1 million packages and over 1 billion daily downloads. This is more than triple than the runner-up, the package manager for Java.
Modern Web, Mobile, and Cloud
- Node.js is a much newer platform compared to alternatives like PHP or Java. Node.js first appeared in 2009 and was built with modern Web and Mobile technologies in mind.
- With Node,js, the web server is built-in rather requiring the configuration of a separate server.
- Node is ideal for over-the-internet-communications, which is what modern apps are all about
- Node is highly scalable
API & Web Services
- Node is made to perform great in a Web environment, over modern networks, and to provide and consume REST API. with older technologies, the capabilities came later, not as part of the foundation of the language.
Node For Your Business
As you’ve read here, Node.js is the perfect language to take your business applications into the future. One of the top benefits of Node.js is that it supports both server and client-side development. There are many development platforms available for Node, but most are for client-side development. Businesses need more than that – specifically support for database-driven, transactional application development. Applications such as business dashboards are especially in demand, and require the right tool-set to develop.
NodeRun is a development platform that gives you all the tools you need to develop full-stack Node application, including a built-in database and server, and visual designer.And when you’re ready to take things to the next level, we can provide services to help you scale up for your enterprise.
Learn more about how NodeRun will help your business here: https://noderun.com/